Saturday, February 26, 2011

Remake of The Bodyguard??? Noooo!!


Word on the street is that Warner Brothers is planning to do a remake of The Bodyguard. Wait, WHAAAAAT??? No-no-no and hell naw! I love The Bodyguard. I was in 6th grade when it came out and the first movie my parents allowed me to see at the theatres alone. I went with a friend and we were soooo excited! I've been in love with this movie ever since. And lets not forget that the soundtrack is, hands down, one of the best soundtracks of all times (in my best Kanye voice).



Why can't they just leave the movie alone? According to people.com there are a few suggestions to who can fill the shoes of Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner.

Who Should Be Paired Up for the Remake of The Bodyguard?
 Channing Tatum and RihannaJennifer Lopez and the Rock; 

Mark Wahlberg and BeyoncĂ©; and 50 Cent and Carrie Underwood. 

Rihanna? JLo? Bwaahhhaaaaahhaa!!! Really though? These women can't sing worth a damn, Beyoncé can sing - but lets face it - she aint got shit on pre/post crack Whitney. And she can't act to save her life. She's just so damn boring! No, I aint hating on Mrs. Carter, she's a very beautiful and talented entertainer. I just think she's overrated. Carrie Underwood has a great voice, but I don't know how she is on the big screen. And Fiddy? No comment. LOL! The rest of the guys are ok. Mark Wahlberg is great actor, Channing Tatum is cute and the Rrrrrrrock is foine! Either way, I don't want to see any of them in a remake. Just leave it alone. If it aint broke......

~I'm the Boss Lady~

2 comments:

  1. True that! If and I say IF, they're remaking it, miss J. Hudson is the only one I think of that has the vice and talent compared to Whitney.

    Btw, I wouldn't mind The Rock bodyguarding me ;)

    ReplyDelete