Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Wife, The Side H*es And The Kids



More like the sperminator...douche!
Unless you've been living under a rock these last couple of weeks you've heard about Arnold Schwarzenegger and his nasty, cheating azz. This moodasuka right here...SMDH. It's not that I'm surprised, oh no! Not at all.....I'm surprised his bullsh!t hasn't surfaced sooner. He must've spent major dineros to keep that on the DL. He took cheating to a whole 'nother level! The maid??? THE MAID??? For more than a decade? In the same house as your wife and kids?? Hell to the muthaf*ckin NO! If I was Maria Shriver I'd kill the bastard and his side hoe. And now they saying that there're other kids. Girl, you better take his azz to the cleaners. I never thought I'd say this, but this actually shows different degrees of creepin. Not only did you cheat, but you had unprotected sex with some heffas AND got them pregnant while I'm writing her paycheck?? Yup, that's ......for a lack of a better term....bad.

LOL when I told BossMama about the cheating bastard, she didn't even bat an eyelid. She was like..."oh ok.." and went about her business. This shyt happens in Gambia all the damn time. Don't even front, I'm sure you have a daddy or granddaddy family member with children outside his marriage. My own grandfather had three kids with his mistress - true story. It's so ingrained in our society that women are brainwashed to believe your husband impregnating another woman aint a deal breaker. Yes, I'm for real. Goor goor la - something along the lines of boys will be boys. I say BULLCRAP!!

It seems as if Gambian men are given a license to cheat. And they don't even look at it as cheating....more like exercising their varieties. Women look the other way when their husbands are cheating. I'm not even talking about smashing one time, I'm talking about the mistress and the whole nine. To each their own I guess. I think it's very much a cultural thing....why we're not trying to get rid of this nastiness I don't know, with all the diseases around. The thing I don't get is this: why the hell is it always the other woman that gets heat?? Why do the wives always go after the side-hoe? Check yo husband! He's the one who owes you obligations and not the mistress. She's trifling and nasty, but she still doesn't owe you shyt.

Culture or no culture, cheating is mos def a major deal breaker in my book. And I'm sure if more Gambian wives adopted the same philosophy, many of these cheating azz-holes will think twice before they think about putting their nasty penises in any maid.  

 

~I'm the Boss Lady~

No comments:

Post a Comment