Sunday, May 22, 2011

Black Women Are Less Attractive Than Other Women????

This is why they mad!!

By now yall probably heard about the article on Psychology Today that appeared earlier this week - and later removed or I would've linked the article right here- "Why are African-American women less physically attractive than other women?". I tell ya, this obsession with Black women is getting completely out of hand. No, I really don't get the obsession - well I do-WE ROCK! If we're so hideous why not leave us be. We're fat, unattractive, loud, have more testosterone than other women, and - still according to the article - we think we're THE SHYT! LOL LOL

Please note down this name Satoshi Kanazawa, the "scientist" who wrote these groundbreaking findings. I bet he got rejected by a Black Woman and decided to get back at ALL Black Women. 


All jokes aside though, don't get fooled by all the hoopla. It's all a smoke screen for what's really going on. Ever since Michelle Obama became the First Lady there's been a systematic demonization of the Black Woman. I guess the thought of an Ivy League educated, intelligent, beautiful, articulate, classy woman as a loving wife to the most powerful man on the planet - a BLACK MAN- is too much to bear for white America. Add to the fact that Black Women are breaking out and setting our own standards of beauty where we embrace our hair, complexion, and bodies instead of the Western standard of beauty. It's time to stop using White women as the standard of beauty that all women are measured against. WE ARE BEAUTIFUL! They know that and want to make sure that we don't. 

Kanazawa you need more people!! LOL

To my Sistren I say: stand tall and know that you're BEAUTIFUL. We come in all sizes, shades and with different hair textures. Our diversity is what makes us so unique. Black Queens I salute you!


~I'm the Boss Lady~

3 comments:

  1. Lol very sad! I dont think any sane person would take that newspaper seriously, if they're publishing bias articles like that. Call me gullible but have people really come this far, in 2011. You said it right! what is beauty & who defines it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really sad huh? In 2011....I think it's gonna take another generation for Dr. King's dream to come true...

    ReplyDelete