Thursday, March 24, 2011

She's a Stripper So That Makes Her a Hoe?



LOL the pic is hilarious though




One thing I never quite got is why women people give strippers such a hard time. I mean, I wouldn't choose it as a career path but I really try hard not to judge those who do. We just assume that they're hoes because they take their clothes off for money. I've been to a couple of strip clubs and I was truely fascinated. I wonder what their stories are. LOL it made me think of Chris Rock and what he called "the stripper myth".



What I don't like is the hypocrisy surrounding strippers. A lot of men go to strip clubs but still look down on strippers and are quick to label them hoes who'd do anything for money. And the same women talkin sh!t about strippers are also the same ones wearing skimpy azz outfits out in public, with their titties and azzes literally hanging out. They're showing off their goodies too....with no pay! What's the difference between these women and strippers? It must be the stripper pole. You know what I think? Women are jealous of strippers! Coz most strippers have banging bodies and we know women love hating on other women, especially the good-looking ones. Hell, you don't even need to be a stripper to be labelled a hoe by other women. It's just biology, we're all fighting over the same resources - the mens folk. And what is the best way to eliminate the competition? Make her less desirable as a mate. Oftentimes when a woman gets a bad rep for being a hoe, I'm pretty sure the source is another woman.

As I said before I wouldn't choose that path, and neither would I want my daughter to. However, I don't think all strippers also offer cooch to their guests. I'm pretty sure some do f*ck for money but I don't think the majority do. And frankly I have more respect for women who have sex for money than those who offer their cooches to anything with a penis attached....for free. LOL I'm for real. I don't think Laurence Fishburn would agree on that though.....





Personally I would want to get to know a stripper. All the moves she could teach me.....ooooowweee! LOL lets stop the hate on strippers. Sh!t they need love too.


~I'm the Boss Lady~

No comments:

Post a Comment