Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Say a Little Prayer


Unless you've been living under a rock you know what's been going on in this chaotic world of ours. The catastrophe in Japan shows us the forces of nature at work and it makes my heart bleed. I cannot even fathom what the Japanese people must be going through. 





While the catastrophe in Japan is solely Mother Earth, the same thing can't be said about the crisis in North Africa and the war against Libyan dictator Gaddafi. The crazy idiot had to be removed from power, but I don't think bombing the Libyan people down is the way to go about it. Lets be honest here, if Libya didn't have oil would the hypocritical states of America even care?? 

I'm just praying that some day....most probably not in my life time, that we, the sons and daughters of Africa can manage our own continent.....in the mean time, let us pray. I don't care who you pray to - Allah, Jesus, Buddha, Shiva, your ancestors, the sun or moon, take the time of to say a little prayer for the people of Japan and for the struggling children of Africa........


~I'm the Boss Lady~








No comments:

Post a Comment