Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another Brotha Gone: R.I.P Troy Davis





"....one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all." This is the biggest lie fed to children in the f*cked up states of America. There sure as hell was no justice for Troy Davis.


I don't support the death penalty, even though there are crimes so heinous that it's beyond comprehension and where a person is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. However, the system is too flawed. Too many people, especially black and brown people are on death row because the system failed. 

The state of Georgia executed Davis last night. His last words before he was injected were: "The incident that night was not my fault, I did not have a gun…I did not personally kill your son, father and brother. I am innocent." And his last words to those who killed him: "May God have mercy on your souls, may God bless your souls."

The Macphail family says justice had finally been served. Yeah, may God have mercy on their "christian" souls too.

~I'm the Boss Lady~

No comments:

Post a Comment