Thursday, September 15, 2011

Afrika Stand Up!!!

The 2011 Miss Universe pageant took place in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Monday, and 25 year old Leila Lopes from Angola was crowned Miss Universe!!! Whoop-whooooop! The stunning beauty is the second Black African woman to have won the title.




Apparently, her response to the interview question sealed the deal for her. She was asked which physical trait she would change if she could. She responded:

"Thank God I’m very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn’t change a thing, I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life."

YES YES YES!!! End of story, huh? Nope! You know there's always some salty azz loser who's gonna say some shyt. According to International Business Times, Miss France was surprised by Lopes' win. Her style wasn't all that coz she wore jeans most of the time and hardly any makeup at all. WHAT??? Oh, and she was reserved and kept to herself. But the best part??? LOL she said the fact that the pageant was held in Brazil plays a role in Lopes' win as Angola is also a former Portuguese colony. Wait what???!! She said that in all seriousness.

Miss France ima need you to shut the fvck up and have several seats. Sore azz loser!!! That bullshyt is crazy and you've proven yourself a bigot. Go kill yourself!!

~I'm the Boss Lady~   

No comments:

Post a Comment