Monday, April 18, 2011

Why You Acting Like You Don't Know Me???

They call me Boss Lady




There're certain things about Norwegian folks that I just will never understand even if I lived here for 100 years. Picture this: you're at a social setting and you're mingling. You chat up with a few people and get to know them a little. You're thinking that it's always nice to meet new people and make new friends, right? That's what I'd be thinking too....Then fast forward two days after the gathering and the nice lady you had such a nice time with will bearly say hello when you meet her in the street. I kid you not. This phenomenon is soooo typical Norwegian and it irks the hell outta me!!! AAARRGGGG! 

Last Friday I went to the mall and met one of the personal trainers from my gym. I've had two training sessions with her and we've had several chats when I meet her at the gym. This bony heffa barely said hello to me when she saw me. I was so excited to see her and she couldn't get outta my sight fast enough. I was like ------------------->>>>>

She better not try to talk to me next time I see her at the gym. Coz...really??? You can only speak to me in that specific setting but not otherwise?? Get the f*ck outta here with that bullsh!t!!

~I'm the Boss Lady~

No comments:

Post a Comment