Sunday, April 10, 2011

My One True Love

Today is the birthday of a very special person, the love and light of my life. It's hard to put into words what you mean to me. My friend, my lover, my confidant, my rock, my joy. When the sun was shining on us you were there with me - we laughed together while the sunbeam kissed our skin. As the rainy days emerged you were still there to offer me a big spot under your umbrella where you kept me safe and dry. 


You are the stars that light up when my days seem dark as night. You bring blue sky in my day when the dark clouds seem to gather. When the going gets tough and I feel like not going, you encourage me to take another step


God did not make you a perfect man, but He made you my perfect match. I love for who you are, for who I am when I'm with you You inspire me to be a better me, to be the best me I can be. To me you are a giant of a man and I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, then you would truely understand your greatness. You are my Mufasa - proud, strong, magnificent, and powerful. I LOVE YOU - deeply, madly, passionately.


Happy birthday, my love. May the Almighty bless you with many many more.








~I'm the Boss Lady~

2 comments:

  1. aww..this was too beautifully said..Happy B-day to ure special man..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you....he's one of a kind

    ReplyDelete